This article features a delicious recipe showing you how to make gluten free bread. With the featured breadmaker, you don’t have to handle the bread much at all.
How to Make Gluten Free Bread
Having a bread maker allows you to put in all the ingredients and then walk away. When you return, after the bread has cooked, you have a delicious, fresh loaf of gluten free bread!
How To Make Gluten Free Bread – Recipe
In the order the manual suggests, most of the ingredients can be put straight into the bread maker’s baking pan.
- Put 1.5 tablespoons yeast in bread maker.
- Add all flours, milk powder, xanthan/guar gum and salt
- Add sugar
- Beat eggs
- Mix all the water, vinegar, eggs and butter
- Use white bread setting on medium crust. If you don’t have this setting use the 3 to 4 hour selection.
Note: Brown and White
The Sunbeam 5891 has many baking functions and is also easy to operate, specifically for the first time bread maker.
Some people like to have a look at the bread whilst it’s cooking.
If you are one of those people, like me, the Sunbeam 5891 has a window so you can monitor the cooking process!
This bread maker has another great benefit, which is a cycle which makes jam.
There is also a really handy accessory that the Sunbeam 5891 comes with, which is a hook allowing removal of the paddle in case it becomes difficult to remove from the loaf.
- Makes a 1 1/2- or 2-pound rectangle loaf
- Bread is baked in approx. 1 hour
- Has 3 different crust selections: light, medium, dark
- has a 13-hour delayed timer
- There is a large window on top for viewing
- There are 12 baking settings: basic, whole wheat, French, quick, Express (1 1/2 and 2 pounds), sweet, dough, jam, bake, cake and sandwich
- It is complete with an instruction manual, removable baking pan, recipe book and single kneading blade.
To sum up, if you are looking to spend less money, this is a great bread maker.
It does what other expensive models do which is bake delicious bread!
That being said, it does make some noise, it won’t bake perfect loaves, and it may break down within about 3 years, unlike more expensive machines.
If you want the extras that more expensive machines provide, maybe it would be worth paying a bit more for another model.
That being said, for our purposes, we were more than happy with our purchase of the Sunbeam 5891.
The Sunbeam 5891 is a great bread maker for beginners or the more advanced, depending on what you’re looking for. It is great at making delicious fresh bread!
In addition to the bread maker, it would be of benefit to buy a bread making recipe book or just browse online for recipes that interest you.